- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Goran Dragic Winning Player of the Week
- Updated: January 15, 2018
The Miami Heat are currently enjoying a seven-game winning streak and point guard Goran Dragic is certainly getting quite a lot of credit for it. On Monday, Dragic was rewarded for his recent performances when he was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Week.
It didn’t take long for Heat legend Dwyane Wade to notice. He quickly took to Twitter to celebrate his former teammate’s success.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 15, 2018
Dragic and Wade played together for a portion of the 2014-15 season and the entirety of the 2015-16 season in Miami and it’s clear that Wade has a lot of respect for the veteran guard.
This is the second time this season that Dragic has been named the Player of the Week in the Eastern Conference, with the first time coming back in late November. He deserved the award then and he certainly deserves it now. Last week, Dragic averaged 23.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game, and came up huge in clutch moments of all three games.
Dragic will look to continue his recent success as he and the Heat look to extend their winning streak to eight games this afternoon against the Chicago Bulls.