- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Named Finalist for NBA’s Most Improved Player Award
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Goran Dragic Winning Player of the Week
- Updated: January 15, 2018
The Miami Heat are currently enjoying a seven-game winning streak and point guard Goran Dragic is certainly getting quite a lot of credit for it. On Monday, Dragic was rewarded for his recent performances when he was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Week.
It didn’t take long for Heat legend Dwyane Wade to notice. He quickly took to Twitter to celebrate his former teammate’s success.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 15, 2018
Dragic and Wade played together for a portion of the 2014-15 season and the entirety of the 2015-16 season in Miami and it’s clear that Wade has a lot of respect for the veteran guard.
This is the second time this season that Dragic has been named the Player of the Week in the Eastern Conference, with the first time coming back in late November. He deserved the award then and he certainly deserves it now. Last week, Dragic averaged 23.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game, and came up huge in clutch moments of all three games.
Dragic will look to continue his recent success as he and the Heat look to extend their winning streak to eight games this afternoon against the Chicago Bulls.