- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Updated: August 2, 2020
The big man scored all of his 20 points in the fourth quarter. As a result, he joined Heat legend Dwyane Wade in the organization’s history books by being the only other Heat player to ever accomplish that feat.
Once Wade caught wind of the history-making performance, he took to Twitter to celebrate the accomplishment.
Statue Status! https://t.co/C3tEVe6mS3
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 2, 2020
Of course, Wade is merely joking. Still, it is great to see how tuned in he is to his former team as it restarts its 2019-20 season inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
As for the Heat, they got their restart off with a bang versus the Nuggets. After a competitive first half, the Heat managed to take control of the shorthanded Denver team.
They ended up winning the game handily, 125-105.
Up next, the Heat will take on the defending champion Toronto Raptors on Monday.