- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Updated: August 2, 2020
The big man scored all of his 20 points in the fourth quarter. As a result, he joined Heat legend Dwyane Wade in the organization’s history books by being the only other Heat player to ever accomplish that feat.
Once Wade caught wind of the history-making performance, he took to Twitter to celebrate the accomplishment.
Statue Status! https://t.co/C3tEVe6mS3
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 2, 2020
Of course, Wade is merely joking. Still, it is great to see how tuned in he is to his former team as it restarts its 2019-20 season inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
As for the Heat, they got their restart off with a bang versus the Nuggets. After a competitive first half, the Heat managed to take control of the shorthanded Denver team.
They ended up winning the game handily, 125-105.
Up next, the Heat will take on the defending champion Toronto Raptors on Monday.