- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Updated: August 2, 2020
The big man scored all of his 20 points in the fourth quarter. As a result, he joined Heat legend Dwyane Wade in the organization’s history books by being the only other Heat player to ever accomplish that feat.
Once Wade caught wind of the history-making performance, he took to Twitter to celebrate the accomplishment.
Statue Status! https://t.co/C3tEVe6mS3
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 2, 2020
Of course, Wade is merely joking. Still, it is great to see how tuned in he is to his former team as it restarts its 2019-20 season inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
As for the Heat, they got their restart off with a bang versus the Nuggets. After a competitive first half, the Heat managed to take control of the shorthanded Denver team.
They ended up winning the game handily, 125-105.
Up next, the Heat will take on the defending champion Toronto Raptors on Monday.