- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Gives Rousing Endorsement of Latest Fan Tattoo of Himself
- Updated: September 22, 2019
That fan took the dramatic step of having a tattoo of the future Hall of Famer put on his arm, which resulted in Wade giving the art a rousing endorsement on social media.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 21, 2019
Wade didn’t offer any actual commentary, written or spoken, but his use of the emoji says volumes about his opinion of the incredibly detailed tattoo.
No stranger to tattoos himself, Wade got his first one just last year, shortly after the birth of his daughter Kaavia James. He’s since added a few more, including one on his thigh that includes his classic quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Fans taking their support to such levels tend to be among a rare breed, considering the permanent nature of tattoos. While the fan in question could conceivably have second thoughts about the decision to connect with Wade in this fashion, it probably won’t take place in the next few years. By that time, Wade will be taking his rightful place in the Basketball Hall of Fame.