- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Gives Rousing Endorsement of Latest Fan Tattoo of Himself
- Updated: September 22, 2019
That fan took the dramatic step of having a tattoo of the future Hall of Famer put on his arm, which resulted in Wade giving the art a rousing endorsement on social media.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 21, 2019
Wade didn’t offer any actual commentary, written or spoken, but his use of the emoji says volumes about his opinion of the incredibly detailed tattoo.
No stranger to tattoos himself, Wade got his first one just last year, shortly after the birth of his daughter Kaavia James. He’s since added a few more, including one on his thigh that includes his classic quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Fans taking their support to such levels tend to be among a rare breed, considering the permanent nature of tattoos. While the fan in question could conceivably have second thoughts about the decision to connect with Wade in this fashion, it probably won’t take place in the next few years. By that time, Wade will be taking his rightful place in the Basketball Hall of Fame.