- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Dwyane Wade Gives Rousing Endorsement of Latest Fan Tattoo of Himself
- Updated: September 22, 2019
That fan took the dramatic step of having a tattoo of the future Hall of Famer put on his arm, which resulted in Wade giving the art a rousing endorsement on social media.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 21, 2019
Wade didn’t offer any actual commentary, written or spoken, but his use of the emoji says volumes about his opinion of the incredibly detailed tattoo.
No stranger to tattoos himself, Wade got his first one just last year, shortly after the birth of his daughter Kaavia James. He’s since added a few more, including one on his thigh that includes his classic quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Fans taking their support to such levels tend to be among a rare breed, considering the permanent nature of tattoos. While the fan in question could conceivably have second thoughts about the decision to connect with Wade in this fashion, it probably won’t take place in the next few years. By that time, Wade will be taking his rightful place in the Basketball Hall of Fame.