- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Gives Rousing Endorsement of Latest Fan Tattoo of Himself
- Updated: September 22, 2019
That fan took the dramatic step of having a tattoo of the future Hall of Famer put on his arm, which resulted in Wade giving the art a rousing endorsement on social media.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 21, 2019
Wade didn’t offer any actual commentary, written or spoken, but his use of the emoji says volumes about his opinion of the incredibly detailed tattoo.
No stranger to tattoos himself, Wade got his first one just last year, shortly after the birth of his daughter Kaavia James. He’s since added a few more, including one on his thigh that includes his classic quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Fans taking their support to such levels tend to be among a rare breed, considering the permanent nature of tattoos. While the fan in question could conceivably have second thoughts about the decision to connect with Wade in this fashion, it probably won’t take place in the next few years. By that time, Wade will be taking his rightful place in the Basketball Hall of Fame.