- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: Dwyane Wade Interested in Possibly Owning Miami Heat Once He Retires
- Updated: February 14, 2019
Prior to Wednesday’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks, Wade made it clear that if he ever does end up wanting to work in an NBA front office, he will give the Heat his first look.
It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Wade the player at the end of the 2018-19 season, but it would be amazing to see him take on a leadership role in the league some time in the future.
Considering the fact that Wade has expressed a major factor in his retirement being a desire to spend more time with his family, it stands to reason that he will spend a year or two simply enjoying all the free time. Still, it would be surprising if Wade never returned to the world of basketball in the years to come.
Whether it’s as a part owner of an NBA team or something else, hopefully Wade will be a staple in the world of basketball for years to come.