- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Dwyane Wade Interested in Possibly Owning Miami Heat Once He Retires
- Updated: February 14, 2019
Prior to Wednesday’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks, Wade made it clear that if he ever does end up wanting to work in an NBA front office, he will give the Heat his first look.
It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Wade the player at the end of the 2018-19 season, but it would be amazing to see him take on a leadership role in the league some time in the future.
Considering the fact that Wade has expressed a major factor in his retirement being a desire to spend more time with his family, it stands to reason that he will spend a year or two simply enjoying all the free time. Still, it would be surprising if Wade never returned to the world of basketball in the years to come.
Whether it’s as a part owner of an NBA team or something else, hopefully Wade will be a staple in the world of basketball for years to come.