- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
- Report: Jimmy Butler was chosen to be All-Star, but he refused to attend game without Bam Adebayo
- LeBron James earns huge salute from Udonis Haslem for crushing Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Report: Dwyane Wade Interested in Possibly Owning Miami Heat Once He Retires
- Updated: February 14, 2019
Prior to Wednesday’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks, Wade made it clear that if he ever does end up wanting to work in an NBA front office, he will give the Heat his first look.
It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Wade the player at the end of the 2018-19 season, but it would be amazing to see him take on a leadership role in the league some time in the future.
Considering the fact that Wade has expressed a major factor in his retirement being a desire to spend more time with his family, it stands to reason that he will spend a year or two simply enjoying all the free time. Still, it would be surprising if Wade never returned to the world of basketball in the years to come.
Whether it’s as a part owner of an NBA team or something else, hopefully Wade will be a staple in the world of basketball for years to come.