- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
Report: Dwyane Wade Interested in Possibly Owning Miami Heat Once He Retires
- Updated: February 14, 2019
Prior to Wednesday’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks, Wade made it clear that if he ever does end up wanting to work in an NBA front office, he will give the Heat his first look.
It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Wade the player at the end of the 2018-19 season, but it would be amazing to see him take on a leadership role in the league some time in the future.
Considering the fact that Wade has expressed a major factor in his retirement being a desire to spend more time with his family, it stands to reason that he will spend a year or two simply enjoying all the free time. Still, it would be surprising if Wade never returned to the world of basketball in the years to come.
Whether it’s as a part owner of an NBA team or something else, hopefully Wade will be a staple in the world of basketball for years to come.