- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Updated: August 20, 2019
The show, which also hired Heat veteran Udonis Haslem and free- gent guard Nick Young as additional coaches on the show, is set to air on the Chinese streaming platform Youku.com.
The first season of “Dunk of China” was a smashing success as the web-based reality TV series brought together pop culture and basketball. The first episode alone garnered over 50 million views within four days.
Jeremy Lin, who played for the 2019 NBA champion Toronto Raptors last season, was one of the celebrities to appear in the first season. Thus far, there have been no indications that he is set to appear in the second season, despite recent reports that he is nearing a deal with the Beijing Ducks.
Wade’s popularity in China is unquestioned. Last year, he signed a lifetime deal with Li-Ning, a Chinese sports apparel company which carries his signature line Way of Wade.
The 13-time All-Star should make the second season of “Dunk of China” even more exciting than its first.
The new season is set to air this Sunday.