- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Updated: August 20, 2019
The show, which also hired Heat veteran Udonis Haslem and free- gent guard Nick Young as additional coaches on the show, is set to air on the Chinese streaming platform Youku.com.
The first season of “Dunk of China” was a smashing success as the web-based reality TV series brought together pop culture and basketball. The first episode alone garnered over 50 million views within four days.
Jeremy Lin, who played for the 2019 NBA champion Toronto Raptors last season, was one of the celebrities to appear in the first season. Thus far, there have been no indications that he is set to appear in the second season, despite recent reports that he is nearing a deal with the Beijing Ducks.
Wade’s popularity in China is unquestioned. Last year, he signed a lifetime deal with Li-Ning, a Chinese sports apparel company which carries his signature line Way of Wade.
The 13-time All-Star should make the second season of “Dunk of China” even more exciting than its first.
The new season is set to air this Sunday.