- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Dwyane Wade’s Response to Twitter User Who Says He Wants to Steal Gabrielle Union
- Updated: March 12, 2018
On Monday, a fan took to Twitter to let the world know that he is such a big fan of Union that his life goal is to try to steal her from Wade.
— Michael Rinker (@_mikerink) March 12, 2018
Hours later, the Miami Heat star responded to the Tweet with a hilarious comeback.
I normally don’t shoot other people’s goals down but your gonna need alil more than luck on your side with this one but i commend you for setting your goals close to impossible! https://t.co/tXZ2sf6uVR
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 12, 2018
Union is known for tweeting in support of her husband when he performs well on the court and reaches career milestones.
In return, it looks like Wade is not afraid to take to social media to defend his marriage.