- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade’s Response to Twitter User Who Says He Wants to Steal Gabrielle Union
- Updated: March 12, 2018
On Monday, a fan took to Twitter to let the world know that he is such a big fan of Union that his life goal is to try to steal her from Wade.
— Michael Rinker (@_mikerink) March 12, 2018
Hours later, the Miami Heat star responded to the Tweet with a hilarious comeback.
I normally don’t shoot other people’s goals down but your gonna need alil more than luck on your side with this one but i commend you for setting your goals close to impossible! https://t.co/tXZ2sf6uVR
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 12, 2018
Union is known for tweeting in support of her husband when he performs well on the court and reaches career milestones.
In return, it looks like Wade is not afraid to take to social media to defend his marriage.