- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Dwyane Wade’s Response to Twitter User Who Says He Wants to Steal Gabrielle Union
- Updated: March 12, 2018
On Monday, a fan took to Twitter to let the world know that he is such a big fan of Union that his life goal is to try to steal her from Wade.
— Michael Rinker (@_mikerink) March 12, 2018
Hours later, the Miami Heat star responded to the Tweet with a hilarious comeback.
I normally don’t shoot other people’s goals down but your gonna need alil more than luck on your side with this one but i commend you for setting your goals close to impossible! https://t.co/tXZ2sf6uVR
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 12, 2018
Union is known for tweeting in support of her husband when he performs well on the court and reaches career milestones.
In return, it looks like Wade is not afraid to take to social media to defend his marriage.