- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Updated: May 16, 2020
Dwyane Wade poked fun at himself on Friday when he retweeted a clip of Taj Gibson posterizing him nine years ago.
A judge in last February’s NBA Slam Dunk Contest, Wade gave Gibson’s in-your-face dunk on him a score of nine, the same score he had given Aaron Gordon’s final dunk in the contest.
I give a 9 https://t.co/5khYmZXMBO
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 16, 2020
Wade was right in the middle of the controversial result of this year’s dunk contest when the judges collectively gave Gordon a final dunk score that was lower than Derrick Jones Jr.’s.
That resulted in Jones Jr., the other finalist and former teammate of Wade on the Miami Heat, narrowly edging out the Orlando Magic forward.
Many believed that Wade did not give Gordon a perfect score of 10 in order to give the Heat guard the victory.
Gordon felt he was robbed of a Slam Dunk trophy and he made his feelings known almost as soon as the contest was over.
Fortunately, Wade and Gordon have no lingering ill will towards one another, as they showed their camaraderie during a recent Instagram Live session.
As for Wade’s recent retweet, one has to wonder whether Gibson will find it funny or take offense after the former Heat star didn’t give him a 10.