- Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Updated: May 16, 2020
Dwyane Wade poked fun at himself on Friday when he retweeted a clip of Taj Gibson posterizing him nine years ago.
A judge in last February’s NBA Slam Dunk Contest, Wade gave Gibson’s in-your-face dunk on him a score of nine, the same score he had given Aaron Gordon’s final dunk in the contest.
I give a 9 https://t.co/5khYmZXMBO
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 16, 2020
Wade was right in the middle of the controversial result of this year’s dunk contest when the judges collectively gave Gordon a final dunk score that was lower than Derrick Jones Jr.’s.
That resulted in Jones Jr., the other finalist and former teammate of Wade on the Miami Heat, narrowly edging out the Orlando Magic forward.
Many believed that Wade did not give Gordon a perfect score of 10 in order to give the Heat guard the victory.
Gordon felt he was robbed of a Slam Dunk trophy and he made his feelings known almost as soon as the contest was over.
Fortunately, Wade and Gordon have no lingering ill will towards one another, as they showed their camaraderie during a recent Instagram Live session.
As for Wade’s recent retweet, one has to wonder whether Gibson will find it funny or take offense after the former Heat star didn’t give him a 10.