- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Dwyane Wade Goes After Reggie Miller Again After Miami Heat Sweep Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 24, 2020
On Monday, the Miami Heat swept the Indiana Pacers out of the NBA playoffs and advanced to the second round of the postseason for the first time since 2016.
Dwyane Wade, who was the centerpiece of the Heat back then, took to social media to troll former Pacers star Reggie Miller.
Oh Reggggieeeeeeee. Pay me my money!!! @ReggieMillerTNT
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 25, 2020
This is the second time during the Heat-Pacers series that Wade has gone after Miller on social media.
The two former superstars are both employed by TNT for its NBA coverage. Miller is a color commentator during games, while Wade occasionally joins the cast of “Inside the NBA.”
Both faced each other in the second round of the 2004 NBA playoffs, when Wade was a rookie and Miller was in his second-to-last season. The Pacers won the series in six games, only to fall to the eventual champion Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Miami will likely face the Milwaukee Bucks, who currently lead the Orlando Magic 3-1 in their first-round series, in the next round of the playoffs.