- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Dwyane Wade Goes After Reggie Miller Again After Miami Heat Sweep Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 24, 2020
On Monday, the Miami Heat swept the Indiana Pacers out of the NBA playoffs and advanced to the second round of the postseason for the first time since 2016.
Dwyane Wade, who was the centerpiece of the Heat back then, took to social media to troll former Pacers star Reggie Miller.
Oh Reggggieeeeeeee. Pay me my money!!! @ReggieMillerTNT
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 25, 2020
This is the second time during the Heat-Pacers series that Wade has gone after Miller on social media.
The two former superstars are both employed by TNT for its NBA coverage. Miller is a color commentator during games, while Wade occasionally joins the cast of “Inside the NBA.”
Both faced each other in the second round of the 2004 NBA playoffs, when Wade was a rookie and Miller was in his second-to-last season. The Pacers won the series in six games, only to fall to the eventual champion Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Miami will likely face the Milwaukee Bucks, who currently lead the Orlando Magic 3-1 in their first-round series, in the next round of the playoffs.