- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
Dwyane Wade Trolls Reggie Miller, Indiana Pacers in Epic Fashion After Miami Heat’s Game 2 Win
- Updated: August 20, 2020
Right after the final whistle blew in the game, Wade took to social media to talk some trash to Pacers icon Reggie Miller.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 20, 2020
Wade’s choice of GIF in the tweet is also pretty perfect. He and the Heat enjoyed many fantastic battles against Lance Stephenson and the Pacers during the Heat’s Big 3 era.
While the Big 3 era is now ancient history, the success that Miami is enjoying right now is somewhat reminiscent of those dominant years.
The Heat have shown incredible poise and confidence so far in their opening series.
That’s a big reason why they’re up 2-0 right now.
If the Heat make it out of the first round, they’re expected to face off against the No. 1 seed Milwaukee Bucks.
With that in mind, the Bucks did lose Game 1 to the Orlando Magic earlier this week.
For now, the Heat are surely focused on Game 3 and tightening their hold on their current series.
As for Wade, he seems to be most focused on the bragging rights that his former team is offering him right now.