- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Dwyane Wade Fined $15,000 for Obscene Gesture
- Updated: January 22, 2015
As if Wednesday night’s loss to the Charlotte Hornets wasn’t bad enough. Shooting guard Dwyane Wade, who struggled on the night, extended his middle finger toward a fan at the end of the third quarter.
NBA has completed its investigation and Wade will be fined for extending his middle finger toward the crowd after Wed. loss in Charlotte.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 22, 2015
It has been reported by the Sun Sentinel, that Wade was heckled throughout the game about his age by a fan seated near the Heat bench. That’s when Wade took exception and signaled to the fan how he was feeling.
The $15,000 fine was announced by NBA President of Basketball Operations Rod Thorn earlier today.