- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade Fined $15,000 for Obscene Gesture
- Updated: January 22, 2015
As if Wednesday night’s loss to the Charlotte Hornets wasn’t bad enough. Shooting guard Dwyane Wade, who struggled on the night, extended his middle finger toward a fan at the end of the third quarter.
NBA has completed its investigation and Wade will be fined for extending his middle finger toward the crowd after Wed. loss in Charlotte.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 22, 2015
It has been reported by the Sun Sentinel, that Wade was heckled throughout the game about his age by a fan seated near the Heat bench. That’s when Wade took exception and signaled to the fan how he was feeling.
The $15,000 fine was announced by NBA President of Basketball Operations Rod Thorn earlier today.