- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Dwyane Wade confidently enters Jimmy Butler into MVP conversation
- Updated: March 16, 2021
After a rough start, the Miami Heat are currently one of the hottest teams in the NBA.
I know Jimmy doesn’t care but that MVP convo is heating up for my guy pic.twitter.com/hzsFESQvZp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 16, 2021
Butler missed a considerable amount of time earlier in the season, and the Heat really struggled without him.
But now that they’re almost back to full strength. The Heat have won 10 of their last 11 games.
Butler is putting up strong numbers so far in the 2020-21 campaign, as he’s averaging 21.4 points, 7.4 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game.
He likely won’t win the MVP award, as the Heat are unlikely to finish with one of the league’s best records.
But Butler is, without a doubt, the MVP of the defending Eastern Conference champs. The team will likely go as far as he can take it.