- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Five Players Miami Heat Could Target With $4.3 Million Exception
- Updated: July 10, 2017
After re-signing James Johnson, Dion Waiters, and Wayne Ellington, as well as bringing in former Boston Celtics big man Kelly Olynyk, the Miami Heat are lucky enough to still have their $4.3 million exception to potentially bring in more talent.
While the Heat are fortunate enough to not have any glaring holes in their current roster, there are several players still on the market who could certainly help bolster their bench.
1. Arron Afflalo
From a positional standpoint, the swingman makes a lot of sense for the Heat. While Afflalo is primarily a shooting guard, he has experience at small forward as well, the one position that is still not dominated by an obvious starter.
His strength lies in his ability to shoot from beyond the arc. Last season, Afflalo averaged 41.1 percent from the three-point line and as the Golden State Warriors have proven, you can never have too many players who are a threat from deep.
Next: Shabazz Muhammad