- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Five Players Miami Heat Could Target With $4.3 Million Exception
- Updated: July 10, 2017
After re-signing James Johnson, Dion Waiters, and Wayne Ellington, as well as bringing in former Boston Celtics big man Kelly Olynyk, the Miami Heat are lucky enough to still have their $4.3 million exception to potentially bring in more talent.
While the Heat are fortunate enough to not have any glaring holes in their current roster, there are several players still on the market who could certainly help bolster their bench.
1. Arron Afflalo
From a positional standpoint, the swingman makes a lot of sense for the Heat. While Afflalo is primarily a shooting guard, he has experience at small forward as well, the one position that is still not dominated by an obvious starter.
His strength lies in his ability to shoot from beyond the arc. Last season, Afflalo averaged 41.1 percent from the three-point line and as the Golden State Warriors have proven, you can never have too many players who are a threat from deep.
Next: Shabazz Muhammad