- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Five Players Miami Heat Could Target With $4.3 Million Exception
- Updated: July 10, 2017
After re-signing James Johnson, Dion Waiters, and Wayne Ellington, as well as bringing in former Boston Celtics big man Kelly Olynyk, the Miami Heat are lucky enough to still have their $4.3 million exception to potentially bring in more talent.
While the Heat are fortunate enough to not have any glaring holes in their current roster, there are several players still on the market who could certainly help bolster their bench.
1. Arron Afflalo
From a positional standpoint, the swingman makes a lot of sense for the Heat. While Afflalo is primarily a shooting guard, he has experience at small forward as well, the one position that is still not dominated by an obvious starter.
His strength lies in his ability to shoot from beyond the arc. Last season, Afflalo averaged 41.1 percent from the three-point line and as the Golden State Warriors have proven, you can never have too many players who are a threat from deep.
Next: Shabazz Muhammad