- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Dwyane Wade Urges People to Take Significant Action in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: June 2, 2020
The former guard used Instagram to influence people to vote in various states amidst the chaos that’s taking place around the nation.
Wade, 38, has been extremely vocal during the unrest over the last week.
Several protests and riots have ravaged cities across the country. Protesters are seeking justice for George Floyd, a black man who passed away on May 25 due to police brutality.
As a matter of fact, Wade was one of the first Heat figures to comment on the awful death.
In addition to seeking justice for Floyd, protesters are hoping the demonstrations will bring light to racism, police brutality and more.
Wade, who has been supportive of peaceful protests, is now imploring people to vote. Depending on the politicians or parties in power, certain laws can get passed.
Obviously, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer realizes this is another practical way to incite change in our nation.