- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Dwyane Wade Urges People to Take Significant Action in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: June 2, 2020
The former guard used Instagram to influence people to vote in various states amidst the chaos that’s taking place around the nation.
Wade, 38, has been extremely vocal during the unrest over the last week.
Several protests and riots have ravaged cities across the country. Protesters are seeking justice for George Floyd, a black man who passed away on May 25 due to police brutality.
As a matter of fact, Wade was one of the first Heat figures to comment on the awful death.
In addition to seeking justice for Floyd, protesters are hoping the demonstrations will bring light to racism, police brutality and more.
Wade, who has been supportive of peaceful protests, is now imploring people to vote. Depending on the politicians or parties in power, certain laws can get passed.
Obviously, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer realizes this is another practical way to incite change in our nation.