- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Urges People to Take Significant Action in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: June 2, 2020
The former guard used Instagram to influence people to vote in various states amidst the chaos that’s taking place around the nation.
Wade, 38, has been extremely vocal during the unrest over the last week.
Several protests and riots have ravaged cities across the country. Protesters are seeking justice for George Floyd, a black man who passed away on May 25 due to police brutality.
As a matter of fact, Wade was one of the first Heat figures to comment on the awful death.
In addition to seeking justice for Floyd, protesters are hoping the demonstrations will bring light to racism, police brutality and more.
Wade, who has been supportive of peaceful protests, is now imploring people to vote. Depending on the politicians or parties in power, certain laws can get passed.
Obviously, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer realizes this is another practical way to incite change in our nation.