- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Dwyane Wade agrees with Pelicans figures that Donald Trump has allowed people to be openly racist
- Updated: November 4, 2020
On Wednesday, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to be inching towards winning the White House, although the margin looked to be very thin.
New Orleans Pelicans guard Josh Hart tweeted a comment about what the very close election revealed about the country, and his new head coach Stan Van Gundy agreed.
Absolutely right. But to be honest, many don’t even keep it behind closed doors. https://t.co/aYzh8u17pT
— Stan Van Gundy (@realStanVG) November 4, 2020
Especially not since 45 has been in office https://t.co/3p8jTp154s
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 4, 2020
Van Gundy has been outspoken about Trump since the former real estate mogul took office nearly four years ago.
In the coach’s mind, the president has enabled bigots across the land to come out of the shadows and brazenly voice their opinions on race and gender relations.
Wade has also emerged as a champion of socially progressive causes himself. After he revealed that his child Zaya was transgender, the elder Wade has become a strong ally of the LGBTQ community.
In April the former shooting guard and his wife Gabrielle Union announced that they would be providing financial support to allow LGBTQ individuals to receive quality healthcare amidst the novel coronavirus pandemic.