- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Dion Waiters Takes Veiled Shot at Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra
- Updated: January 21, 2019
It’s no secret that Miami’s Dion Waiters hasn’t been happy with his playing time since coming back from injury.
On Sunday, he took to Instagram to express his discontent once again, albeit in a more veiled capacity.
After the Heat’s 117-103 win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, Josh Richardson took to social media to celebrate Waiters and Tyler Johnson for their 3-point shooting during the fourth quarter.
Upon seeing a comment complimenting Waiters’ play and inquiring about when he would start, the 27-year-old had this to say:
Waiters – who finished Saturday’s game with 21 points on 9-of-13 shooting including 3-of-7 from behind the arc – hasn’t exactly cherished his role on Erik Spoelstra’s squad since returning from a year-long absence.
With the trade deadline nearing, one has to wonder if he’ll be in a Heat jersey for much longer.