- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
Dion Waiters Takes Veiled Shot at Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra
- Updated: January 21, 2019
It’s no secret that Miami’s Dion Waiters hasn’t been happy with his playing time since coming back from injury.
On Sunday, he took to Instagram to express his discontent once again, albeit in a more veiled capacity.
After the Heat’s 117-103 win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, Josh Richardson took to social media to celebrate Waiters and Tyler Johnson for their 3-point shooting during the fourth quarter.
Upon seeing a comment complimenting Waiters’ play and inquiring about when he would start, the 27-year-old had this to say:
Waiters – who finished Saturday’s game with 21 points on 9-of-13 shooting including 3-of-7 from behind the arc – hasn’t exactly cherished his role on Erik Spoelstra’s squad since returning from a year-long absence.
With the trade deadline nearing, one has to wonder if he’ll be in a Heat jersey for much longer.