- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dion Waiters Takes Veiled Shot at Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra
- Updated: January 21, 2019
It’s no secret that Miami’s Dion Waiters hasn’t been happy with his playing time since coming back from injury.
On Sunday, he took to Instagram to express his discontent once again, albeit in a more veiled capacity.
After the Heat’s 117-103 win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, Josh Richardson took to social media to celebrate Waiters and Tyler Johnson for their 3-point shooting during the fourth quarter.
Upon seeing a comment complimenting Waiters’ play and inquiring about when he would start, the 27-year-old had this to say:
Waiters – who finished Saturday’s game with 21 points on 9-of-13 shooting including 3-of-7 from behind the arc – hasn’t exactly cherished his role on Erik Spoelstra’s squad since returning from a year-long absence.
With the trade deadline nearing, one has to wonder if he’ll be in a Heat jersey for much longer.