- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Dion Waiters and James Johnson Delete All Miami Heat-Related Content on Social Media
- Updated: August 6, 2018
There are several players currently on the Miami Heat roster that are rumored to be on the team’s trading block.
On Monday, one player who is reportedly on the block and another who has yet to be mentioned in trade rumors may have hinted at a potential move in the works when they simultaneously deleted all Heat-related content off of their personal Instagram pages.
— Trade Whiteside for a stale Bagel (@JayBeans15) August 6, 2018
The social media purge came just over 24 hours after Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reported that Dion Waiters was amongst those currently on the Heat roster who are available for the right price. While James Johnson has not yet been mentioned in trade rumors this offseason, the Instagram deletions are certainly intriguing.
Perhaps after Dwyane Wade spent much of this past weekend with disgruntled Minnesota Timberwolves star Jimmy Butler, the Miami front office is looking to make a move to both bring a star to South Florida and encourage Wade to re-up for yet another season. It is just as likely, however, that Waiters’ and Johnson’s deleted pictures were nothing more than a bit of some offseason cleaning.
Only time will tell what these deletions mean, but for now fans can speculate to their heart’s content.