- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Updated: March 3, 2021
On Tuesday, Bosh’s wife Adrienne supported Wade’s argument by listing her husband’s accomplishments.
Chris Bosh and his wife have been married since 2011.
Of course, Chris Bosh was playing for the Heat during that point of his career.
During his career in the NBA, Chris Bosh had averages of 19.2 points, 8.5 boards and 2.0 assists per contest. He played a massive role in helping the Heat go to four NBA Finals and win two titles from 2011 to 2014.
As for Randle, he just earned the first All-Star berth of his career this season. The power forward is collecting a career-high 23.1 points, 10.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game this season.
The Heat hold a 17-18 record this season.