- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Zach LaVine Uses Miami Heat Against Deandre Ayton in NBA 2K Tournament
- Updated: April 4, 2020
A number of NBA players are currently involved in an NBA 2K20 tournament to help pass the time during this period of self-isolation due to the novel coronavirus.
One player involved is Chicago Bulls star Zach LaVine. When it was LaVine’s turn to play against Phoenix Suns big man DeAndre Ayton, the high-scoring guard opted to play as the Miami Heat.
"You lucky idk the controls"
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) April 4, 2020
The Heat have been at the center of numerous trade rumors since the 2019 offseason, and maybe this was LaVine’s way of showing the Miami front office that he is interested in coming to South Florida.
With that being said, it is also entirely possible that LaVine was just looking to have some fun with a team that he knows and respects.
Unfortunately for LaVine, and the 2K20 version of the Heat, the Bulls star was crushed by Ayton, 57-41.