- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Zach LaVine Uses Miami Heat Against Deandre Ayton in NBA 2K Tournament
- Updated: April 4, 2020
A number of NBA players are currently involved in an NBA 2K20 tournament to help pass the time during this period of self-isolation due to the novel coronavirus.
One player involved is Chicago Bulls star Zach LaVine. When it was LaVine’s turn to play against Phoenix Suns big man DeAndre Ayton, the high-scoring guard opted to play as the Miami Heat.
"You lucky idk the controls"
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) April 4, 2020
The Heat have been at the center of numerous trade rumors since the 2019 offseason, and maybe this was LaVine’s way of showing the Miami front office that he is interested in coming to South Florida.
With that being said, it is also entirely possible that LaVine was just looking to have some fun with a team that he knows and respects.
Unfortunately for LaVine, and the 2K20 version of the Heat, the Bulls star was crushed by Ayton, 57-41.