- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Zach LaVine Uses Miami Heat Against Deandre Ayton in NBA 2K Tournament
- Updated: April 4, 2020
A number of NBA players are currently involved in an NBA 2K20 tournament to help pass the time during this period of self-isolation due to the novel coronavirus.
One player involved is Chicago Bulls star Zach LaVine. When it was LaVine’s turn to play against Phoenix Suns big man DeAndre Ayton, the high-scoring guard opted to play as the Miami Heat.
"You lucky idk the controls"
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) April 4, 2020
The Heat have been at the center of numerous trade rumors since the 2019 offseason, and maybe this was LaVine’s way of showing the Miami front office that he is interested in coming to South Florida.
With that being said, it is also entirely possible that LaVine was just looking to have some fun with a team that he knows and respects.
Unfortunately for LaVine, and the 2K20 version of the Heat, the Bulls star was crushed by Ayton, 57-41.