- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Channing Frye Insinuates Jobless Veteran More Deserving of Roster Spot Than Dion Waiters
- Updated: October 20, 2019
In the wake of Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters being suspended for opening night, a former NBA player has apparently dismissed Waiters while showing some support for a 19-year veteran who isn’t on any team’s roster right now.
Jamal Crawford https://t.co/V1MiTuxcEH
— Channing Frye (@channingfrye) October 19, 2019
Anthony was undoubtedly one of the league’s best players about a decade ago, as well as one of the more dynamic scorers in modern NBA history.
But his game declined precipitously while with the New York Knicks, causing then-team president Phil Jackson to publicly discuss the prospect of trading the former Syracuse University standout.
Anthony had spent the past two seasons with the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets, but shot just 40.4 percent from the field during that span.
As of now, he is not on any NBA team’s roster, and apparently no squad has as much as reached out to him about a possible roster spot.