- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
Channing Frye Insinuates Jobless Veteran More Deserving of Roster Spot Than Dion Waiters
- Updated: October 20, 2019
In the wake of Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters being suspended for opening night, a former NBA player has apparently dismissed Waiters while showing some support for a 19-year veteran who isn’t on any team’s roster right now.
Jamal Crawford https://t.co/V1MiTuxcEH
— Channing Frye (@channingfrye) October 19, 2019
Anthony was undoubtedly one of the league’s best players about a decade ago, as well as one of the more dynamic scorers in modern NBA history.
But his game declined precipitously while with the New York Knicks, causing then-team president Phil Jackson to publicly discuss the prospect of trading the former Syracuse University standout.
Anthony had spent the past two seasons with the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets, but shot just 40.4 percent from the field during that span.
As of now, he is not on any NBA team’s roster, and apparently no squad has as much as reached out to him about a possible roster spot.