- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Channing Frye Insinuates Jobless Veteran More Deserving of Roster Spot Than Dion Waiters
- Updated: October 20, 2019
In the wake of Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters being suspended for opening night, a former NBA player has apparently dismissed Waiters while showing some support for a 19-year veteran who isn’t on any team’s roster right now.
Jamal Crawford https://t.co/V1MiTuxcEH
— Channing Frye (@channingfrye) October 19, 2019
Anthony was undoubtedly one of the league’s best players about a decade ago, as well as one of the more dynamic scorers in modern NBA history.
But his game declined precipitously while with the New York Knicks, causing then-team president Phil Jackson to publicly discuss the prospect of trading the former Syracuse University standout.
Anthony had spent the past two seasons with the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets, but shot just 40.4 percent from the field during that span.
As of now, he is not on any NBA team’s roster, and apparently no squad has as much as reached out to him about a possible roster spot.