- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Bam Adebayo’s Confident 4-Word Response to What He Needs to Get Back to 100 Percent
- Updated: July 28, 2020
In fact, on Tuesday, Adebayo had a very simple response when asked how much more time he’ll need before he’s back to his old self.
How long will it take Bam Adebayo to get to 100 percent?
Adebayo: "Give me another game."
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 28, 2020
The Heat enter the resumption of the 2019-20 season as the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference, and Adebayo is a big reason why.
He has enjoyed a breakout season this year, averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.3 blocks and 1.2 steals per game. Those numbers earned him a spot in the All-Star Game this season.
While most of Adebayo’s teammates have been in the bubble since early July, the big man and teammate Kendrick Nunn only entered last week. Both players have since completed their mandatory quarantines and rejoined their fellow teammates.
In Tuesday’s scrimmage versus the Memphis Grizzlies, Adebayo recorded 16 points, four rebounds and three assists in 25 minutes.
His next chance to get on the court will be on Saturday, when the Heat take on the Denver Nuggets in their first meaningful game inside the bubble.