- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
- Video: Jimmy Butler Gets Denied by NBA Officials as He Tries to Play With Blank Jersey
- Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Report: Denver Nuggets to Be Without 3 Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Clowns LeBron James for His Defense on Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in Season Restart
Bam Adebayo’s Confident 4-Word Response to What He Needs to Get Back to 100 Percent
- Updated: July 28, 2020
In fact, on Tuesday, Adebayo had a very simple response when asked how much more time he’ll need before he’s back to his old self.
How long will it take Bam Adebayo to get to 100 percent?
Adebayo: "Give me another game."
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 28, 2020
The Heat enter the resumption of the 2019-20 season as the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference, and Adebayo is a big reason why.
He has enjoyed a breakout season this year, averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.3 blocks and 1.2 steals per game. Those numbers earned him a spot in the All-Star Game this season.
While most of Adebayo’s teammates have been in the bubble since early July, the big man and teammate Kendrick Nunn only entered last week. Both players have since completed their mandatory quarantines and rejoined their fellow teammates.
In Tuesday’s scrimmage versus the Memphis Grizzlies, Adebayo recorded 16 points, four rebounds and three assists in 25 minutes.
His next chance to get on the court will be on Saturday, when the Heat take on the Denver Nuggets in their first meaningful game inside the bubble.