- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Bam Adebayo Thanks LeBron James for Player of the Week Shout-Out
- Updated: December 17, 2019
Miami Heat rising star Bam Adeabyo got high praise for winning his first Eastern Conference Player of the Week award on Monday.
Following the shout-out, the Heat big man thanked James via Twitter.
Appreciate It My Brother ???? https://t.co/Os4BPjhYzI
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) December 17, 2019
Adebayo, 22, put up 20.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game last week.
The 6-foot-9 center has been on a tear this year. In fact, Adeabyo is averaging career-highs across the board with 15.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
The University of Kentucky product’s impressive play is putting him in the conversation to earn an All-Star nod this season. It would be Adebayo’s first such honor.
James, on the other hand, has to do very little campaigning for people to notice his greatness.
The four-time MVP is putting up 26.1 points, 10.7 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.