- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Thanks LeBron James for Player of the Week Shout-Out
- Updated: December 17, 2019
Miami Heat rising star Bam Adeabyo got high praise for winning his first Eastern Conference Player of the Week award on Monday.
Following the shout-out, the Heat big man thanked James via Twitter.
Appreciate It My Brother ???? https://t.co/Os4BPjhYzI
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) December 17, 2019
Adebayo, 22, put up 20.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game last week.
The 6-foot-9 center has been on a tear this year. In fact, Adeabyo is averaging career-highs across the board with 15.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
The University of Kentucky product’s impressive play is putting him in the conversation to earn an All-Star nod this season. It would be Adebayo’s first such honor.
James, on the other hand, has to do very little campaigning for people to notice his greatness.
The four-time MVP is putting up 26.1 points, 10.7 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.