- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Updated: May 29, 2020
America has been rocked by the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minnesota police officers.
Ayesha Curry was appalled by the words President Donald Trump used to describe the thousands of people who have taken to the streets to protest racism and police violence in Minnesota.
What in the actual hell?
— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) May 29, 2020
Since coming into office, Trump has been one of the most polarizing and divisive presidents in history. While his comments are certainly shocking, they are not exactly surprising to see.
The last several months have been incredibly hard for Americans, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect and kill en masse.
Now, the civil unrest as a result of Floyd’s death has added another wrinkle to what will surely be an incredibly turbulent summer.
What America would benefit from most at the moment would be leadership coming out of the White House. It is unclear whether or not Trump will be able to rise to the task.