- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Updated: May 29, 2020
America has been rocked by the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minnesota police officers.
Ayesha Curry was appalled by the words President Donald Trump used to describe the thousands of people who have taken to the streets to protest racism and police violence in Minnesota.
What in the actual hell?
— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) May 29, 2020
Since coming into office, Trump has been one of the most polarizing and divisive presidents in history. While his comments are certainly shocking, they are not exactly surprising to see.
The last several months have been incredibly hard for Americans, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect and kill en masse.
Now, the civil unrest as a result of Floyd’s death has added another wrinkle to what will surely be an incredibly turbulent summer.
What America would benefit from most at the moment would be leadership coming out of the White House. It is unclear whether or not Trump will be able to rise to the task.