- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Updated: May 29, 2020
America has been rocked by the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minnesota police officers.
Ayesha Curry was appalled by the words President Donald Trump used to describe the thousands of people who have taken to the streets to protest racism and police violence in Minnesota.
What in the actual hell?
— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) May 29, 2020
Since coming into office, Trump has been one of the most polarizing and divisive presidents in history. While his comments are certainly shocking, they are not exactly surprising to see.
The last several months have been incredibly hard for Americans, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect and kill en masse.
Now, the civil unrest as a result of Floyd’s death has added another wrinkle to what will surely be an incredibly turbulent summer.
What America would benefit from most at the moment would be leadership coming out of the White House. It is unclear whether or not Trump will be able to rise to the task.