- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Updated: May 29, 2020
America has been rocked by the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minnesota police officers.
Ayesha Curry was appalled by the words President Donald Trump used to describe the thousands of people who have taken to the streets to protest racism and police violence in Minnesota.
What in the actual hell?
— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) May 29, 2020
Since coming into office, Trump has been one of the most polarizing and divisive presidents in history. While his comments are certainly shocking, they are not exactly surprising to see.
The last several months have been incredibly hard for Americans, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect and kill en masse.
Now, the civil unrest as a result of Floyd’s death has added another wrinkle to what will surely be an incredibly turbulent summer.
What America would benefit from most at the moment would be leadership coming out of the White House. It is unclear whether or not Trump will be able to rise to the task.