- Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra Takes Veiled Shot at Toronto Raptors
- Video: Goran Dragic Suffers Injury at End of Miami Heat-Boston Celtics Game
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
Miami Heat vs. Sacramento Kings live stream: Watch NBA restart scrimmage online and on TV
- Updated: July 22, 2020
Miami Heat basketball is back.
The Heat are set to take on the Sacramento Kings in their first scrimmage inside the NBA’s bubble at 8 p.m. EST. Each team inside the bubble will participate in three scrimmages before the official resumption of the 2019-20 NBA season.
For fans who are hungry to get a look at some live basketball, here is how they can watch the game live.
The game will be available for live broadcast on NBA League Pass, NBA TV and Fox Sports Sun.
Fans who are out of market and do not have access to League Pass or NBA TV can catch an online stream of the game here.
The scrimmages will look a little different compared to regular NBA games, with one South Florida reporter offering a quick breakdown of the changes.
NBA announces first scrimmage for each team will include four 10-minute periods, with standard 12-minute quarters for the final two scrimmages.
Heat opens its scrimmage schedule tomorrow at 8 p.m. vs. Kings. Game will be aired live on Fox Sports Sun. pic.twitter.com/wtPU438xMQ
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 21, 2020
The two youngsters are still quarantining in their hotel rooms and won’t be able to take part in team activities just yet.
Other than that, everyone on the Heat roster is expected to be a full go in Wednesday’s scrimmage.
Surely, the Heat will look to get off to a great start in the bubble and handle the Kings easily.