- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Updated: September 30, 2020
The Miami Heat’s first NBA Finals appearance in six years has started on a concerning note in more than one way.
Now, Miami will be shorthanded for the rest of Game 1, as guard Goran Dragic likely won’t be available for the rest of the contest.
Dragic has been a key performer for the Heat thus far in the playoffs. He’s leading the team in scoring through the first 15 playoff games.
He was especially key in Miami’s six-game triumph over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
If Dragic isn’t able to play past tonight’s contest, it will be a big blow to the Heat’s championship hopes.