- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Updated: September 30, 2020
The Miami Heat’s first NBA Finals appearance in six years has started on a concerning note in more than one way.
Now, Miami will be shorthanded for the rest of Game 1, as guard Goran Dragic likely won’t be available for the rest of the contest.
Dragic has been a key performer for the Heat thus far in the playoffs. He’s leading the team in scoring through the first 15 playoff games.
He was especially key in Miami’s six-game triumph over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
If Dragic isn’t able to play past tonight’s contest, it will be a big blow to the Heat’s championship hopes.