- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Updated: September 30, 2020
The Miami Heat’s first NBA Finals appearance in six years has started on a concerning note in more than one way.
Now, Miami will be shorthanded for the rest of Game 1, as guard Goran Dragic likely won’t be available for the rest of the contest.
Dragic has been a key performer for the Heat thus far in the playoffs. He’s leading the team in scoring through the first 15 playoff games.
He was especially key in Miami’s six-game triumph over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
If Dragic isn’t able to play past tonight’s contest, it will be a big blow to the Heat’s championship hopes.