- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
Report: Miami Heat list 4 players out vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: April 26, 2021
The Miami Heat are fighting for their playoff lives at the moment.
That fight has been made quite a bit harder due to a number of recent absences of key players due to injuries. That trend will continue in their upcoming game versus the Chicago Bulls.
Four players have been listed as out for the contest.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 26, 2021
Nunn missing this game is troubling, he’s been playing well for the Heat lately and will surely be missed in the upcoming tilt.
The second-year guard scored 22 points and added five rebounds in Miami’s 106-101 victory over Chicago on Saturday.
One bright spot on the injury report is the absence of Goran Dragic. He was ruled out of Saturday’s game, but seems ready to take part in the second matchup.
At 32-29, the Heat are sitting in the No. 7 seed of the Eastern Conference. They’ll have to keep winning if they want to rise in the standings.
The Heat have won four of their last five contests.