- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Report: Miami Heat List 3 Players on Injury Report Ahead of Critical Game 1 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 17, 2020
The Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers will battle each other in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
However, Pacers breakout star T.J. Warren may not be able to participate in Game 1 of the upcoming series.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 17, 2020
Warren, 26, was one of the surprise stories during the seeding games in the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
The forward put up a sizzling 31.0 points per game during the conclusion of the 2019-20 season in the bubble. He was selected on the NBA’s All-Bubble First Team.
Yet, the Heat were the only team in the bubble to stop Warren from erupting. The veteran put up just 12 points and five boards in the Heat’s 114-92 destruction over the Pacers on Aug. 10.
While fans want to see Warren continue his scorching scoring run, they also want to see him tussle with All-Star Jimmy Butler. The pair got into a heated altercation earlier in the season, which stole national headlines.
However, Butler recently downplayed the feud between the two stars.
Game 1 between the Pacers and Heat takes place on Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST.