- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Report: Miami Heat give final injury update on Goran Dragic for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 9, 2020
Dragic tore his plantar fascia in Game 1 of the series and has not managed to suit up since despite his efforts.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 9, 2020
It is of course a blow to the Heat, who have been without one of their most potent offensive weapons for the lion’s share of the series.
Dragic is averaging 19.9 points, 4.6 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game in the postseason.
Dragic has shown incredible determination to try to play in the series, but the injury is proving to be too much.
After all, players miss weeks of playing time due to a torn plantar fascia under normal circumstances.
With the Heat facing a 3-1 deficit, they will look to win Game 5 and extend the series.
If they do, there’s no doubt that Dragic will give it a go to play in Game 6.