- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Miami Heat give final injury update on Goran Dragic for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 9, 2020
Dragic tore his plantar fascia in Game 1 of the series and has not managed to suit up since despite his efforts.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 9, 2020
It is of course a blow to the Heat, who have been without one of their most potent offensive weapons for the lion’s share of the series.
Dragic is averaging 19.9 points, 4.6 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game in the postseason.
Dragic has shown incredible determination to try to play in the series, but the injury is proving to be too much.
After all, players miss weeks of playing time due to a torn plantar fascia under normal circumstances.
With the Heat facing a 3-1 deficit, they will look to win Game 5 and extend the series.
If they do, there’s no doubt that Dragic will give it a go to play in Game 6.