- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat give final injury update on Goran Dragic for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 9, 2020
Dragic tore his plantar fascia in Game 1 of the series and has not managed to suit up since despite his efforts.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 9, 2020
It is of course a blow to the Heat, who have been without one of their most potent offensive weapons for the lion’s share of the series.
Dragic is averaging 19.9 points, 4.6 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game in the postseason.
Dragic has shown incredible determination to try to play in the series, but the injury is proving to be too much.
After all, players miss weeks of playing time due to a torn plantar fascia under normal circumstances.
With the Heat facing a 3-1 deficit, they will look to win Game 5 and extend the series.
If they do, there’s no doubt that Dragic will give it a go to play in Game 6.