- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Jimmy Butler leaves Christmas Day game vs. Pelicans with nagging injury
- Updated: December 25, 2020
Butler played in the first half, but was ruled out shortly after halftime with stiffness in his ankle.
Per Heat: Jimmy Butler (right ankle stiffness) will not return to today's game vs the Pelicans.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 25, 2020
Butler was questionable prior to the game, but appeared to be good to go prior to tipoff.
Clearly, he aggravated the ankle during the game.
He will finish the contest with four points, six rebounds and five assists.
Hopefully, Butler will be good to go for Miami’s next game despite the ankle issue.