- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Report: Jimmy Butler leaves Christmas Day game vs. Pelicans with nagging injury
- Updated: December 25, 2020
Butler played in the first half, but was ruled out shortly after halftime with stiffness in his ankle.
Per Heat: Jimmy Butler (right ankle stiffness) will not return to today's game vs the Pelicans.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 25, 2020
Butler was questionable prior to the game, but appeared to be good to go prior to tipoff.
Clearly, he aggravated the ankle during the game.
He will finish the contest with four points, six rebounds and five assists.
Hopefully, Butler will be good to go for Miami’s next game despite the ankle issue.