- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Updated: April 21, 2021
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) April 21, 2021
On Monday, the Heat were without both Adebayo and Butler against the Houston Rockets.
Butler, 31, turned his ankle midway through the fourth quarter against the Phoenix Suns during the team’s recent road trip. He missed a couple games due to the injury.
The veteran is putting up 21.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game this season.
As for Adebayo, he just missed Monday’s game after his heroic efforts on Sunday versus the Brooklyn Nets. The big man gathered 21 points and hit the game-winning shot to top the Nets on Sunday.
The Heat are attempting to boost their record before the regular season ceases. The team holds a 30-28 record and is the No. 7 seed in the Eastern Conference.