- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Report: Goran Dragic to miss Sunday’s game vs. New York Knicks with new injury
- Updated: February 6, 2021
Jimmy Butler is listed as probable, and four others are also listed as out.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 6, 2021
Dragic suffered his sprained ankle during the Heat’s matchup against the Washington Wizards on Friday night and was forced to leave the game with nine points, four assists and three rebounds in 22 minutes of action.
Butler only recently returned to the court after sitting out because of the NBA’s COVID-19 protocols.
The Knicks have cooled off after their 5-3 start to the season and have dropped 10 of their last 15 contests.
However, the Heat continue to struggle with both injuries and absences related to COVID-19.
They enter Sunday’s contest with an 8-14 record.
Friday night’s 122-95 victory over the Wizards snapped a two-game losing streak and a stretch of seven losses in their previous eight games.