- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Goran Dragic to miss Sunday’s game vs. New York Knicks with new injury
- Updated: February 6, 2021
Jimmy Butler is listed as probable, and four others are also listed as out.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 6, 2021
Dragic suffered his sprained ankle during the Heat’s matchup against the Washington Wizards on Friday night and was forced to leave the game with nine points, four assists and three rebounds in 22 minutes of action.
Butler only recently returned to the court after sitting out because of the NBA’s COVID-19 protocols.
The Knicks have cooled off after their 5-3 start to the season and have dropped 10 of their last 15 contests.
However, the Heat continue to struggle with both injuries and absences related to COVID-19.
They enter Sunday’s contest with an 8-14 record.
Friday night’s 122-95 victory over the Wizards snapped a two-game losing streak and a stretch of seven losses in their previous eight games.