- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 2 Live Stream: Watch NBA Playoffs Online and on TV
- Updated: September 17, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to take a 2-0 lead on the Boston Celtics on Thursday night.
Here’s when and how to watch the Heat battle the Celtics in Game 2 online and on TV:
Date and Time: Thursday, Sept. 17 at 7 p.m. EST.
TV Channels: ESPN
Live Stream: Watch Heat vs. Celtics here
Odds: Celtics -2.5 | O/U: 208.5
The Heat defeated the Celtics, 117-114, in entertaining fashion on Tuesday evening.
As a matter of fact, the close contest went down to the wire. Heat big man Bam Adebayo was the star of the show.
The All-Star denied Celtics forward Jayson Tatum’s attempt to tie the game at the rim in the closing seconds of Game 1. The marvelous block sent shock waves across the NBA.
Adebayo, 23, concluded the game with 18 points, six rebounds, nine assists, two blocks and a steal in 43 minutes. Point guard Goran Dragic added a critical 29 points, seven rebounds and four assists.
As for the Celtics, they were led by Tatum. The All-Star collected 30 points, 14 boards, five assists, three steals and two blocks. Defensive stalwart Marcus Smart chipped in 26 points and three rebounds.
Game 2 is technically a home contest for the Celtics.