- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 2 Live Stream: Watch NBA Playoffs Online and on TV
- Updated: September 17, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to take a 2-0 lead on the Boston Celtics on Thursday night.
Here’s when and how to watch the Heat battle the Celtics in Game 2 online and on TV:
Date and Time: Thursday, Sept. 17 at 7 p.m. EST.
TV Channels: ESPN
Live Stream: Watch Heat vs. Celtics here
Odds: Celtics -2.5 | O/U: 208.5
The Heat defeated the Celtics, 117-114, in entertaining fashion on Tuesday evening.
As a matter of fact, the close contest went down to the wire. Heat big man Bam Adebayo was the star of the show.
The All-Star denied Celtics forward Jayson Tatum’s attempt to tie the game at the rim in the closing seconds of Game 1. The marvelous block sent shock waves across the NBA.
Adebayo, 23, concluded the game with 18 points, six rebounds, nine assists, two blocks and a steal in 43 minutes. Point guard Goran Dragic added a critical 29 points, seven rebounds and four assists.
As for the Celtics, they were led by Tatum. The All-Star collected 30 points, 14 boards, five assists, three steals and two blocks. Defensive stalwart Marcus Smart chipped in 26 points and three rebounds.
Game 2 is technically a home contest for the Celtics.