- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Bam Adebayo Obliterates Jayson Tatum’s Late-Game Dunk Attempt to Close Out Game 1
- Updated: September 15, 2020
Boston Celtics star Jayson Tatum rose to the basket to try to tie the game in overtime, but Adebayo obliterated him at the rim with an epic block.
BAM BLOCK ON TATUM TO CLOSE OUT GAME 1 pic.twitter.com/9taVNrAXjT
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2020
Adebayo then gathered the ball and was fouled to be sent to the free-throw line. He went on to score the final point of the game to give Miami the win, 117-114.
The contest was a Game 1 classic with huge plays made by both teams. The Heat’s starters played incredibly well.
Adebayo finished with 18 points, six rebounds, nine assists, two blocks and a steal.
Jimmy Butler finished the game with 20 points, five rounds, five assists and two steals.
Jae Crowder finished with 22 points and shot 5-for-9 from beyond the arc.
Point guard Goran Dragic was the team’s top point-getter with 29 points in the contest.
With one win under their belt, the Heat are now three wins away from a berth in the NBA Finals.
If Adebayo can keep playing at this level, those three wins may come rather quickly.