- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: August 11, 2020
The Miami Heat have just two regular season games left before the start of the 2019 playoffs.
Their next game will come on Wednesday against the Oklahoma City Thunder. While the majority of the roster is healthy and ready to go, there are a couple names on the Heat’s injury report.
Heat listing Kendrick Nunn (self isolating) as out for Wednesday vs. Thunder (but that could change). Kelly Olynyk (thumb) listed as probable. KZ Okpala (personal reasons) listed as out. No one else on injury report.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 11, 2020
The Heat last played on Monday evening against the Indiana Pacers. The Heat dominated that matchup on their way to an easy 114-92 win.
Neither Kendrick Nunn nor KZ Okpala suited up for that game. As for Kelly Olynyk, he played a valuable role coming off the Heat’s bench, recording eight points, seven rebounds, three assists and a steal in 29 minutes of playing time.
The last time Nunn suited up for Miami was last week when it lost 130-116 to the Milwaukee Bucks. Since then, he has been out because he is currently quarantining after leaving the NBA’s bubble for a personal matter.
Okpala has yet to suit up for a meaningful game inside the bubble.
While there are some names on the team’s injury report, the Heat are looking to head into the postseason at 100 percent health.
Surely, that fact will help them in what they hope is a deep and fruitful playoff run.