- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Leaves NBA Bubble Due to Undisclosed Reason
- Updated: August 7, 2020
Heat guard Kendrick Nunn has left the Disney bubble, due to personal reasons. It is not COVID-19 related.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 7, 2020
In Nunn’s four games since play resumed for the 2019-20 NBA season, he’s twice scored in double figures, contributing a total of 31 points, 10 rebounds and six assists to the Heat cause.
Nunn scored 14 points in Thursday’s loss to the Milwaukee Bucks, but endured a rough shooting performance, connecting on only 5-of-17 from the field.
The Heat have had mixed results in their four games within the bubble, winning two of the contests. They’ll next be in action on Saturday night, when they face the Phoenix Suns.