- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Leaves NBA Bubble Due to Undisclosed Reason
- Updated: August 7, 2020
Heat guard Kendrick Nunn has left the Disney bubble, due to personal reasons. It is not COVID-19 related.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 7, 2020
In Nunn’s four games since play resumed for the 2019-20 NBA season, he’s twice scored in double figures, contributing a total of 31 points, 10 rebounds and six assists to the Heat cause.
Nunn scored 14 points in Thursday’s loss to the Milwaukee Bucks, but endured a rough shooting performance, connecting on only 5-of-17 from the field.
The Heat have had mixed results in their four games within the bubble, winning two of the contests. They’ll next be in action on Saturday night, when they face the Phoenix Suns.