- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: Jimmy Butler to miss Miami Heat’s Tuesday matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: December 29, 2020
Butler is dealing with an ankle injury that he aggravated in Miami’s Christmas Day win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) December 29, 2020
Through two games this season, Butler is averaging 11.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
The Heat need Butler at full strength, so resting his ankle early in the season is the team’s best bet moving forward.
Miami beat the Bucks in the second round of last season’s playoffs, but it will have a much tougher test on Tuesday without Butler.
The Heat and Bucks are set to tip off at 7:30 p.m. EST.