- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Jimmy Butler to miss Miami Heat’s Tuesday matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: December 29, 2020
Butler is dealing with an ankle injury that he aggravated in Miami’s Christmas Day win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) December 29, 2020
Through two games this season, Butler is averaging 11.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
The Heat need Butler at full strength, so resting his ankle early in the season is the team’s best bet moving forward.
Miami beat the Bucks in the second round of last season’s playoffs, but it will have a much tougher test on Tuesday without Butler.
The Heat and Bucks are set to tip off at 7:30 p.m. EST.