- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Report: Goran Dragic leaning towards playing in Game 4 vs. Lakers
- Updated: October 6, 2020
Now, there’s a chance that Goran Dragic could play too.
Dragic, who has a torn plantar fascia in his foot, reportedly will attempt to warm up and play in a pivotal Game 4 on Tuesday night.
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic will warm up before Game 4 of NBA Finals tonight to attempt to play, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. If Dragic can tolerate pain with torn plantar fascia in foot, he will play.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 6, 2020
If Dragic is able to suit up, it would be a huge boost for Miami.
The Heat are coming off of a huge Game 3 win in which Jimmy Butler put up a 40-point triple-double.
Dragic’s return would certainly help the Heat offense, as he averaged 16.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game during the regular season.