- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Report: Goran Dragic leaning towards playing in Game 4 vs. Lakers
- Updated: October 6, 2020
Now, there’s a chance that Goran Dragic could play too.
Dragic, who has a torn plantar fascia in his foot, reportedly will attempt to warm up and play in a pivotal Game 4 on Tuesday night.
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic will warm up before Game 4 of NBA Finals tonight to attempt to play, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. If Dragic can tolerate pain with torn plantar fascia in foot, he will play.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 6, 2020
If Dragic is able to suit up, it would be a huge boost for Miami.
The Heat are coming off of a huge Game 3 win in which Jimmy Butler put up a 40-point triple-double.
Dragic’s return would certainly help the Heat offense, as he averaged 16.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game during the regular season.