- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Goran Dragic leaning towards playing in Game 4 vs. Lakers
- Updated: October 6, 2020
Now, there’s a chance that Goran Dragic could play too.
Dragic, who has a torn plantar fascia in his foot, reportedly will attempt to warm up and play in a pivotal Game 4 on Tuesday night.
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic will warm up before Game 4 of NBA Finals tonight to attempt to play, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. If Dragic can tolerate pain with torn plantar fascia in foot, he will play.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 6, 2020
If Dragic is able to suit up, it would be a huge boost for Miami.
The Heat are coming off of a huge Game 3 win in which Jimmy Butler put up a 40-point triple-double.
Dragic’s return would certainly help the Heat offense, as he averaged 16.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game during the regular season.