- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Updated: January 27, 2021
Tyler Herro (neck) remains questionable. Update coming.
Goran Dragic (groin) has been ruled out.
Bradley, who signed as a free agent with the Heat during the offseason, had missed the Heat’s past eight games.
Earlier this week, Bradley had indicated that he was planning on returning to the Heat lineup against the Nuggets, though the final decision ultimately wasn’t up to him
The health and safety protocols related to the coronavirus pandemic have affected a good portion of the entire Heat roster and help explain why the team has dropped six of its last eight contests and split its first eight games.
The presence of Bradley in the backcourt will be a welcome sight, given the fact that second-year guard Tyler Herro continues to try to come back from a neck injury.
In addition, veteran Goran Dragic will have to sit out because of injury for the first time this season. Last week, Dragic missed both road games against the Philadelphia 76ers due to the aforementioned protocols.