- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
NBA 2K17 Player Ratings Leaked for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 26, 2016
The long-awaited NBA 2K17 is set to be released in a little under a month on Sept. 20th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. However, it turns out that Miami Heat forward Willie Reed recently leaked some actual footage of 2K17 gameplay as well as most of the ratings for the Heat’s roster.
— NBA 2K17 – Infos FR (@NBA2KFanFR) August 25, 2016
The popular NBA game has long been a favorite for fans and players alike. Players are always eager to compare ratings to see where they rank in the eyes of the game’s developers. Hassan Whiteside has always been an advocate of increasing his 2K rating and is always bragging about his superior gaming skills on Snapchat. He got a four-point rating bump from last year’s game but this time around he seemed more concerned with his virtual hair.
Whiteside is still the second-highest rated player on the team, behind Chris Bosh, which just reminds us how important Bosh is to this team. Even though he hasn’t played since February, his health will be a huge factor in the team’s success next season.
These ratings don’t have any impact on how the team will play next year, but it does spur some interesting conversation about what the starting lineup should look like. It seems that 2K has gone with Dion Waiters to fill Dwyane Wade‘s spot at shooting guard. There will be strong cases made by Josh Richardson and Tyler Johnson to earn that spot as well.
The team currently has 19 players and that will be cut down to 15 before the season begins, but here are most of the Heat players for now with their respective 2K ratings.
Goran Dragic: 78
Dion Waiters: 73