- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
An Exclusive Look Inside Erik Spoelstra’s New $2.6M Coconut Grove Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 4, 2016
Head coach Erik Spoelstra has had probably the biggest offseason out of anyone on the Miami Heat. He got married to former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp and also bought a brand new mansion. His new home is located in Coconut Grove and cost the veteran coach $2.6 million.
The historic, 4,294 square-foot property was built in 1937 but has been renovated extensively in the past couple years. It includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, servant quarters, a guest cottage, and an acre of tropical forest.
This is definitely an upgrade from the two-bedroom condo that he was living in before he got hitched. According to the Miami Herald, Spoelstra didn’t pay for the house in cash, like many players do, he instead got a mortgage like the rest of us common folk. Lets have an look inside Spoelstra’s new property.
This is a part of the forest that encompasses his house. You can also the see large pillars that are a part of the front of his estate.
Here is look from the front of the building.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)