- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
An Exclusive Look Inside Erik Spoelstra’s New $2.6M Coconut Grove Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 4, 2016
Head coach Erik Spoelstra has had probably the biggest offseason out of anyone on the Miami Heat. He got married to former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp and also bought a brand new mansion. His new home is located in Coconut Grove and cost the veteran coach $2.6 million.
The historic, 4,294 square-foot property was built in 1937 but has been renovated extensively in the past couple years. It includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, servant quarters, a guest cottage, and an acre of tropical forest.
This is definitely an upgrade from the two-bedroom condo that he was living in before he got hitched. According to the Miami Herald, Spoelstra didn’t pay for the house in cash, like many players do, he instead got a mortgage like the rest of us common folk. Lets have an look inside Spoelstra’s new property.
This is a part of the forest that encompasses his house. You can also the see large pillars that are a part of the front of his estate.
Here is look from the front of the building.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)