- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
An Exclusive Look Inside Erik Spoelstra’s New $2.6M Coconut Grove Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 4, 2016
Head coach Erik Spoelstra has had probably the biggest offseason out of anyone on the Miami Heat. He got married to former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp and also bought a brand new mansion. His new home is located in Coconut Grove and cost the veteran coach $2.6 million.
The historic, 4,294 square-foot property was built in 1937 but has been renovated extensively in the past couple years. It includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, servant quarters, a guest cottage, and an acre of tropical forest.
This is definitely an upgrade from the two-bedroom condo that he was living in before he got hitched. According to the Miami Herald, Spoelstra didn’t pay for the house in cash, like many players do, he instead got a mortgage like the rest of us common folk. Lets have an look inside Spoelstra’s new property.
This is a part of the forest that encompasses his house. You can also the see large pillars that are a part of the front of his estate.
Here is look from the front of the building.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)