- Hassan Whiteside May Have Subtly Thrown Shade at Dwyane WadePosted 22 hours ago
- Dwyane Wade Speaks out on Chris Bosh’s Unfortunate SituationPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Center Keith Benson to Training Camp DealPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Unlikely to Play for Heat This SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- Las Vegas Releases Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Total Wins PredictionPosted 4 days ago
- Chris Bosh: ‘It Wasn’t a Matter of If I Want to Play Again, It’s When’Posted 4 days ago
- Top Five Things to Look Forward to for Heat’s 2016-17 SeasonPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem Honor Dwyane Wade at Going Away PartyPosted 7 days ago
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Return to Miami in FuturePosted 1 week ago
- Photo: Dwyane Wade Thanks Heat Fans With Billboard in MiamiPosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Danny Granger and Josh McRoberts
- Updated: July 7, 2014
The Miami Heat have finally decided to make some noise in the free agency department as we have now learned that Danny Granger has agreed to a two-year deal with the Miami Heat worth $4.2 million.
Free agent Danny Granger has agreed to a two-year, $4.2 million deal with the Miami Heat, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 7, 2014
Although a bit injury-ridden for the latter part of his career, Granger is just the sharpshooter that the Heat need after losing Mike Miller last year and Shane Battier (and possibly Ray Allen) this year. Throughout his career Granger has averaged 17.4 points while adding almost two threes a game.
In addition to sharpshooting Granger, Miami has also heard word from power forward Josh McRoberts who has verbally committed to Miami according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
ESPN learned that Josh McRoberts has verbally committed to sign with the Miami Heat
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 7, 2014
McRoberts will bring toughness and grit to a so-far depleted Miami team, much like that of a Chris “Birdman” Andersen.