- Dwyane Wade Addresses His Free Agency Status This SummerPosted 17 hours ago
- An Inside Look at the Miami Heat’s Grueling Practice CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Release 2017-18 Home Preseason SchedulePosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat Fans Make It Clear They Don’t Want Carmelo AnthonyPosted 3 days ago
- Dion Waiters Talks About Epic Conversation He Had With Kevin Durant Before Beating WarriorsPosted 5 days ago
- Pat Riley Reveals Why He Didn’t Fight to Keep Dwyane Wade in MiamiPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 6 days ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 7 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 week ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand Laceration
- Updated: March 21, 2017
On a record-setting night for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside, the 7-footer ended his evening on a down note, as he went up for a block against Phoenix Suns big man Marquese Chriss late in the fourth quarter.
Whiteside clipped his hand on the bottom of the backboard and lacerated the area between his right middle and ringer finger. He went straight to the locker room after the play and had to receive stitches according to the Heat.
#PHXvsMIA INJURY UPDATE: Whiteside suffered a laceration between his right middle and ring fingers and is currently getting stitches.
— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) March 22, 2017