- How Goran Dragic Has Emerged as the Heat’s Undisputed LeaderPosted 20 hours ago
- Miami Heat News: Tim Hardaway Named Finalist for Basketball Hall of FamePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Former Heat Point Guard Jason Williams Brings Out Elbow Pass During All-Star Celebrity GamePosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Shane Battier to Join Heat’s Front Office as ExecutivePosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Houston Rockets Game Recap: Houston, You Have a ProblemPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Expected to Return After All-Star BreakPosted 7 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic Game Recap: Furious Comeback Falls ShortPosted 1 week ago
- Dwyane Wade: Miami Heat Is Still My OrganizationPosted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Game Recap: All Good Things Must Come to an EndPosted 1 week ago
- Goran Dragic Boldly Compares James Johnson to LeBron JamesPosted 1 week ago
Heat Nation Media: Dwyane Wade Issues Statement About LeBron
- Updated: July 12, 2014
Dwyane Wade is the last of the Big Three to make a final decision regarding his impending free agency. Although Wade was extremely upset to see his best friend and teammate LeBron James depart Miami, all signs are pointing towards D. Wade returning to South Beach.
Earlier today, Wade spoke openly to the media about his thoughts regarding LeBron’s departure:
“As a friend and a teammate, I am sad to see my brother LeBron leave to begin a new journey. In 2010, we decided to come together all for one goal — to win championships and we succeeded.
“We were friends when we first joined the league and created an unbreakable bond the past four years. Our collaboration will always be very special to me both personally and professionally. We shared something unique and he will always be part of my family.
“LeBron made the right decision for himself and his family because home is where your heart is. I know this was not an easy decision to make and I support him in returning to his roots.
“As an organization, a community, and as individuals, we achieved the goals we set when we first signed on together. We are champions.”