- Do the Miami Heat Have Enough to Make the Playoffs Next Season?Posted 20 hours ago
- Video: Hassan Whiteside Shines in Los Angeles Drew League DebutPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Use $2.9 Million Exception to Sign Dion WaitersPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Willie Reed Working out with Udonis Haslem’s TrainerPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Chris Bosh Believes He Should Be Medically Cleared to PlayPosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Gerald Green to Sign with Boston CelticsPosted 4 days ago
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Writing Tell-All Book About His Side ChicksPosted 6 days ago
- Why Willie Reed Took Less Money to Sign with the Miami HeatPosted 7 days ago
- Tyler Johnson on Recent $50 Million Contract: ‘They Got Me for a Steal’Posted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Plan to Save $2.9 Million Exception for Midseason AcquisitionPosted 1 week ago
Heat Nation Media: Dwyane Wade Issues Statement About LeBron
- Updated: July 12, 2014
Dwyane Wade is the last of the Big Three to make a final decision regarding his impending free agency. Although Wade was extremely upset to see his best friend and teammate LeBron James depart Miami, all signs are pointing towards D. Wade returning to South Beach.
Earlier today, Wade spoke openly to the media about his thoughts regarding LeBron’s departure:
“As a friend and a teammate, I am sad to see my brother LeBron leave to begin a new journey. In 2010, we decided to come together all for one goal — to win championships and we succeeded.
“We were friends when we first joined the league and created an unbreakable bond the past four years. Our collaboration will always be very special to me both personally and professionally. We shared something unique and he will always be part of my family.
“LeBron made the right decision for himself and his family because home is where your heart is. I know this was not an easy decision to make and I support him in returning to his roots.
“As an organization, a community, and as individuals, we achieved the goals we set when we first signed on together. We are champions.”