- Miami Heat News: Heat Waive Five Players, Keep Rodney McGruder for Final RosterPosted 18 hours ago
- Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preseason Game Recap: Heat Fall to 76ers in Preseason FinalePosted 2 days ago
- Udonis Haslem Determined to Help Hassan Whiteside Reach His Full PotentialPosted 3 days ago
- Goran Dragic Addresses Recent Trade RumorsPosted 3 days ago
- Dwyane Wade Says He’s Not Ruling out an Eventual Return to MiamiPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic Preseason Game Recap: Heat Ride Scorching Start to Burn MagicPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Heat and Kings Discussing Trade Involving Goran Dragic, Rudy Gay, and Darren CollisonPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Luis Montero, Waive Keith BensonPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Ira Winderman Predicts Beno Udrih to Acquire Final Roster Spot on HeatPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Update on Josh Richardson’s Injury StatusPosted 6 days ago
Heat Nation Media: Dwyane Wade Issues Statement About LeBron
- Updated: July 12, 2014
Dwyane Wade is the last of the Big Three to make a final decision regarding his impending free agency. Although Wade was extremely upset to see his best friend and teammate LeBron James depart Miami, all signs are pointing towards D. Wade returning to South Beach.
Earlier today, Wade spoke openly to the media about his thoughts regarding LeBron’s departure:
“As a friend and a teammate, I am sad to see my brother LeBron leave to begin a new journey. In 2010, we decided to come together all for one goal — to win championships and we succeeded.
“We were friends when we first joined the league and created an unbreakable bond the past four years. Our collaboration will always be very special to me both personally and professionally. We shared something unique and he will always be part of my family.
“LeBron made the right decision for himself and his family because home is where your heart is. I know this was not an easy decision to make and I support him in returning to his roots.
“As an organization, a community, and as individuals, we achieved the goals we set when we first signed on together. We are champions.”