- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 12 hours ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 2 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 4 days ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 6 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 7 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 1 week ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
An Exclusive Look Inside Hassan Whiteside’s New $7.3M Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 1, 2016
According to Curbed Miami, Hassan Whiteside just bought a new mansion in Miami for a hefty $7.3 million. Of course, this won’t really put a dent in the star center’s pocket because of the brand new, $98 million deal he signed this summer.
If you follow Whiteside on Snapchat, you might have seen the condo he was living in before located near American Airlines Arena. However, this new waterfront property is a significant upgrade to say the least. The 5,604 square-foot house has six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. It also isn’t too far away from Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade‘s Miami homes.
The report mentions that the mansion was listed as high as $13 million but has gone through several price reductions. It looks like Whiteside got a pretty good deal for his first home.
Photos of Whiteside’s new home begin below.
We start with a look from the outside. There is ample space in the front yard for activities.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)