- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Cold-Blooded 3-Winner vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are in the midst of their fifth straight win of the season on Saturday night as they are in a tough battle with the Philadelphia 76ers.
With just 6.9 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, and the Heat down 106-104, rookie sensation Tyler Herro pulled up in transition and hit the game-winning 3-pointer to put his team up.
Herro has been a pleasant surprise all season long and is a near lock for the NBA’s All-Rookie First Team. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 13.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists on the season on 38.4 percent from three-point range.