- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Cold-Blooded 3-Winner vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are in the midst of their fifth straight win of the season on Saturday night as they are in a tough battle with the Philadelphia 76ers.
With just 6.9 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, and the Heat down 106-104, rookie sensation Tyler Herro pulled up in transition and hit the game-winning 3-pointer to put his team up.
Herro has been a pleasant surprise all season long and is a near lock for the NBA’s All-Rookie First Team. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 13.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists on the season on 38.4 percent from three-point range.