- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Cold-Blooded 3-Winner vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are in the midst of their fifth straight win of the season on Saturday night as they are in a tough battle with the Philadelphia 76ers.
With just 6.9 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, and the Heat down 106-104, rookie sensation Tyler Herro pulled up in transition and hit the game-winning 3-pointer to put his team up.
Herro has been a pleasant surprise all season long and is a near lock for the NBA’s All-Rookie First Team. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 13.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists on the season on 38.4 percent from three-point range.