- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Tyler Herro Breaks Down Exactly What He Purchased With His First $1 Million in the NBA
- Updated: March 18, 2020
Herro recently sat down for a video interview with GQ Sports and talked about how he spent the first $1 million he earned in the association.
Herro said the first thing he bought after signing his rookie contract was a $5,000 Gucci purse for his mother.
“The very first thing I bought, I think it was a Gucci purse for my mom,” Herro said. “I was in New York by myself with some friends and I had just seen it at the Gucci store and bought it for her, $5,000.
After buying his mom a purse, Herro bought two cars for himself.
“I bought two cars, I bought a Jeep and then a Mercedes,” Herro said. “I got a S-Class S63 AMG 2020 Mercedes. I bought it in Kentucky, in a dealership in Kentucky and they sent it down here. It was $200,000.
“I bought the Jeep from a dealership down here in Miami, a Jeep Wrangler customized. We take off the top sometimes, sometimes it’s too hot down here so we have to take it off, $60,000.”
Even though he spent $200,000 on the Mercedes, Herro said he had to pay $300 to get the windows tinted.
In addition to the purse and cars, Herro spent $85,000 on clothes, $60,000 on rent, $20,000 on a personal chef, $80,000 on a Porsche for his mom, $10,000 on dining out, $40,000 on a GMC truck for his father, $10,000 on artwork, $30,000 on jewelry and $10,000 on glasses.