- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Video: Shaun Livingston Headbutts Referee During Heat-Warriors Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
The Miami Heat are giving the Golden State Warriors a run for their money in Sunday’s game.
The defending NBA champs will be without one of their key bench players for the rest of the game after Shaun Livingston was ejected following a physical interaction with one of the game’s referees.
Livingston’s ejection came after he became aggravated following a missed shot in which he thought he was fouled by Heat guard Tyler Johnson. Following the shot, he pled his case to referee Courtney Kirkland.
After a quick back-and-forth, Kirkland threw the veteran point guard out of the game after what looked like a slight headbutt from Livingston.
Shaun Livingston ejected after making contact with a ref pic.twitter.com/ZRGfDEG7vc
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) December 4, 2017