- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Video: Shaun Livingston Headbutts Referee During Heat-Warriors Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
The Miami Heat are giving the Golden State Warriors a run for their money in Sunday’s game.
The defending NBA champs will be without one of their key bench players for the rest of the game after Shaun Livingston was ejected following a physical interaction with one of the game’s referees.
Livingston’s ejection came after he became aggravated following a missed shot in which he thought he was fouled by Heat guard Tyler Johnson. Following the shot, he pled his case to referee Courtney Kirkland.
After a quick back-and-forth, Kirkland threw the veteran point guard out of the game after what looked like a slight headbutt from Livingston.
Shaun Livingston ejected after making contact with a ref pic.twitter.com/ZRGfDEG7vc
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) December 4, 2017