- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Video: Shaun Livingston Headbutts Referee During Heat-Warriors Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
The Miami Heat are giving the Golden State Warriors a run for their money in Sunday’s game.
The defending NBA champs will be without one of their key bench players for the rest of the game after Shaun Livingston was ejected following a physical interaction with one of the game’s referees.
Livingston’s ejection came after he became aggravated following a missed shot in which he thought he was fouled by Heat guard Tyler Johnson. Following the shot, he pled his case to referee Courtney Kirkland.
After a quick back-and-forth, Kirkland threw the veteran point guard out of the game after what looked like a slight headbutt from Livingston.
Shaun Livingston ejected after making contact with a ref pic.twitter.com/ZRGfDEG7vc
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) December 4, 2017