- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Video: Shaun Livingston Headbutts Referee During Heat-Warriors Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
The Miami Heat are giving the Golden State Warriors a run for their money in Sunday’s game.
The defending NBA champs will be without one of their key bench players for the rest of the game after Shaun Livingston was ejected following a physical interaction with one of the game’s referees.
Livingston’s ejection came after he became aggravated following a missed shot in which he thought he was fouled by Heat guard Tyler Johnson. Following the shot, he pled his case to referee Courtney Kirkland.
After a quick back-and-forth, Kirkland threw the veteran point guard out of the game after what looked like a slight headbutt from Livingston.
Shaun Livingston ejected after making contact with a ref pic.twitter.com/ZRGfDEG7vc
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) December 4, 2017