- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Video: Paul Pierce Takes Shot at Miami Heat’s Big 3 Era, Says They ‘Underachieved’
- Updated: May 22, 2020
First, Pierce left James off his list of top-five players ever.
Now, he believes that while playing for the Miami Heat, James and the Big 3 “underachieved.”
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) May 22, 2020
Even though Allen’s 3-pointer in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals saved Miami’s season, they still went on to win the decisive Game 7.
“It was like that team nobody can beat them. They should have been one and four, they skated with two out of four but they should’ve probably won three out of the four.”
Despite Pierce’s criticism, Miami made the NBA Finals every season with the Big 3, and James won two regular season MVP awards.
It’s hard to ask for more success in a four-year stretch than that.