- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
Video: Michael Beasley Ready to Join NBA’s Bubble as He Shows Out at Latest Scrimmage
- Updated: June 23, 2020
The Heat selected Beasley with the No. 2 pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.
However, he was never quite able to live up to the hype. Yet, the Heat gave the Kansas State University product multiple chances to make it work.
Beasley played on the Heat from 2008 to 2010. In addition, he also competed with the Heat for both the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons. During his collective time in Miami, he posted 12.3 points and 5.0 boards per game.
The journeyman has played all over the league and in China over the last decade. He last played in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2018-19 season.
With teams able to acquire free agents ahead of the 2019-20 conclusion, Beasley could find a new home again.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.