- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Video: Michael Beasley Ready to Join NBA’s Bubble as He Shows Out at Latest Scrimmage
- Updated: June 23, 2020
The Heat selected Beasley with the No. 2 pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.
However, he was never quite able to live up to the hype. Yet, the Heat gave the Kansas State University product multiple chances to make it work.
Beasley played on the Heat from 2008 to 2010. In addition, he also competed with the Heat for both the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons. During his collective time in Miami, he posted 12.3 points and 5.0 boards per game.
The journeyman has played all over the league and in China over the last decade. He last played in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2018-19 season.
With teams able to acquire free agents ahead of the 2019-20 conclusion, Beasley could find a new home again.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.