- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Video: Michael Beasley Ready to Join NBA’s Bubble as He Shows Out at Latest Scrimmage
- Updated: June 23, 2020
The Heat selected Beasley with the No. 2 pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.
However, he was never quite able to live up to the hype. Yet, the Heat gave the Kansas State University product multiple chances to make it work.
Beasley played on the Heat from 2008 to 2010. In addition, he also competed with the Heat for both the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons. During his collective time in Miami, he posted 12.3 points and 5.0 boards per game.
The journeyman has played all over the league and in China over the last decade. He last played in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2018-19 season.
With teams able to acquire free agents ahead of the 2019-20 conclusion, Beasley could find a new home again.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.