- Latest Video Shows Numerous Miami Heat Players Staying Ready With At-Home Workouts
- Report: Chicago Bulls Tried to Package No. 1 Pick in 2008 in Attempt to Acquire Dwyane Wade
- Miami Heat Gift Amazing Collection of Uniforms to Diehard Fan Who Lost 14 Jerseys in House Fire
- Austin Rivers Says There’s No Way Kawhi Leonard Should Be Ranked Above Dwyane Wade
- Austin Rivers Passionately Defends Dwyane Wade Being a Top 10 Player of All Time
- Report: NBA Announces Huge Step in Effort to Resume 2019-20 Season
- Duncan Robinson Would ‘Love’ to Finish 2019-20 Season, Says Miami Heat Had ‘Good Thing Going’
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Certainly’ at Top of Miami Heat’s List
- Jalen Rose Makes Bold Statement, Says Jimmy Butler Is NBA’s Most Underrated Player
- Caron Butler Recalls How Rookie Dwyane Wade Was Similar to Michael Jordan
Latest Video Shows Numerous Miami Heat Players Staying Ready With At-Home Workouts
- Updated: May 21, 2020
Although the novel coronavirus has forced NBA teams to stay away from gyms, the Miami Heat have found ways to stay active and in shape in their homes.
On Thursday, the team shared a motivational montage of players’ in-home workout clips.
The Heat have some of the highest standards of working out in the entire NBA.
The NBA suspended the 2019-20 season after a couple of stars on the Utah Jazz tested positive for the coronavirus. However, in the days following the announcement of the suspension, numerous players from other teams tested positive for the virus as well.
As a result, the league cautioned teams to be extremely protective with their players.
While the league’s mandate may have caused other teams to panic, the Heat have had no such issues. As seen in the videos, Heat players have been happily working out in their homes and apartments.
The team will need its players in great shape whenever the season resumes. After all, the Heat are in fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings.
There is no official timeline for when the 2019-20 season will restart.