- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
Video: LeBron Tells Dwyane Wade: ‘We’re Gonna Reunite Again and Do Some Better Things’
- Updated: December 26, 2014
LeBron James came into town yesterday in what turned out to be perhaps the Miami Heat‘s most rewarding victory all year as they trumped the Cleveland Cavaliers, 101-91. After the game, LeBron and Dwyane Wade embraced and had about a three-minute conversation.
What we found particularly intriguing was a part of the conversation that we caught where LeBron says something along the lines of, “We’re gonna reunite again and do some better and better things alright. You already know, yes sir.” Take it how you will, whether they’re talking about some off-court stuff or whether they’re talking about possibly playing with each other again in the future.
But with both players having a player option for the 2015-2016 season and with LeBron’s nomadic tendencies, we’re not writing off a possible return of King James to the city of Miami in the future. Remember, James signed a two-year, $42.1 million deal with the Cavaliers, with a player option for year two.
It’s a long shot that LeBron leaves the city of Cleveland again. However, nobody predicted Wade, James, and Chris Bosh playing together in 2010, but guess what happened.
Be sure to listen closely and carefully with the volume turned up (headphones recommended).
I know I've posted this before but I've noticed something else. I deleted the original post to replace it with this. (HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED-TURN VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP) LeBron: Like I said, if we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some better and bigger things aight? Wade: oh you already know LeBron: Yes sir. What could this mean? Oh and it's been reported that if LeBron was forced, he won't hesitate to make the "appropriate business decision". I've noticed the conversation right before NBC Sports and Bleacher Report did, which is quite an accomplishment. I noticed it right after the Christmas game because I watched the highlights on YouTube. Can't wait for 2016.. I know LeBron just said that this does not have to do with leaving Cavs but who knows..