- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Video: LeBron Tells Dwyane Wade: ‘We’re Gonna Reunite Again and Do Some Better Things’
- Updated: December 26, 2014
LeBron James came into town yesterday in what turned out to be perhaps the Miami Heat‘s most rewarding victory all year as they trumped the Cleveland Cavaliers, 101-91. After the game, LeBron and Dwyane Wade embraced and had about a three-minute conversation.
What we found particularly intriguing was a part of the conversation that we caught where LeBron says something along the lines of, “We’re gonna reunite again and do some better and better things alright. You already know, yes sir.” Take it how you will, whether they’re talking about some off-court stuff or whether they’re talking about possibly playing with each other again in the future.
But with both players having a player option for the 2015-2016 season and with LeBron’s nomadic tendencies, we’re not writing off a possible return of King James to the city of Miami in the future. Remember, James signed a two-year, $42.1 million deal with the Cavaliers, with a player option for year two.
It’s a long shot that LeBron leaves the city of Cleveland again. However, nobody predicted Wade, James, and Chris Bosh playing together in 2010, but guess what happened.
Be sure to listen closely and carefully with the volume turned up (headphones recommended).
I know I've posted this before but I've noticed something else. I deleted the original post to replace it with this. (HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED-TURN VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP) LeBron: Like I said, if we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some better and bigger things aight? Wade: oh you already know LeBron: Yes sir. What could this mean? Oh and it's been reported that if LeBron was forced, he won't hesitate to make the "appropriate business decision". I've noticed the conversation right before NBC Sports and Bleacher Report did, which is quite an accomplishment. I noticed it right after the Christmas game because I watched the highlights on YouTube. Can't wait for 2016.. I know LeBron just said that this does not have to do with leaving Cavs but who knows..